luni, 31 ianuarie 2011

INTERVIEW


Interview with Ioana08:




Hey thanks for accepted my invitation to interview
With pleasure
Now let's go,the first answer:


1. Do you like Stardoll? Why?
  I don't like Stardoll I love Stardoll because is an very interesing game and super for all girls,
   fashion!


2.Do you know how to make make-up?
  No i don`t know, my make-ups are mades by Clauditza31.




3.Why do you like most about Stardoll?
Everything! albums, all scenarios! I have to say is super cool!




4. Do you love LADY GAGA(LG)?
 YEEAAH! I LOVE HER! IS MY SECOND MOTHER! 


5.Do you like this interview? 
  Yes!




SORRY BUT IS MY FIRST INTERVIEW AND IS SMALL! BYE-BYE 
IF YOU WANT TO DO AN INTERVIEW TOGHETER CONTACT ME AT http://www.stardoll.com/member/andreeuta23

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

LITTLEMONSTER4EVER